- NZ - Auckland
- NZD - 30
- August 17, 2017
Our client is one of New Zealand's leading FM companies and they are currently looking for a carpenter based at their Otahuhu site. You will be working as part of the maintenance team that services their commercial and industrial client base.
They are looking for a maintenance carpenter that enjoys the challenge of high volume and a wide variety of work.
Technical skills required:
- Min 5 years experience
- Proven residential and/or commercial maintenance experience
Requirements for this role include:
- Reliable (a must)
- Full clean NZ drivers licence
- Excellent command of english
- Outstanding work ethic, time management and communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to meed deadlines
- Good hourly rate
- Work close to home - Otahuhu
- Mon-Fri 730am-4pm
- Company vehicle for work use
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
Our client is looking for individuals who are flexible and open-minded, committed to putting in the effort, work with pride, and will look to the future with this outstanding facilities management organisation.
Those who are successful will be part of a team contributing to the maintenance of a large commercial and industrial client base, ensuring customer satisfaction and contractual obligations are met.
If this is you, APPLY NOW!! Or call Nyree for a confidential chat 0800 639 856 opt 1