- NZ - Auckland
- NZD -
- July 16, 2020
Are you a marketing guru in the digital space who is looking to take the next step in your career, have you been waiting for the right role to come along where you can really show off your Skills, well this could be for you? Lowie is looking for someone to take us to the next level and to get us out there in the digital world.
Being the marketing guru that you are, I'm sure you can tell us what we need you to do but below is what we think you will do and need to have:
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for all marketing functions including spearheading digital marketing strategies to enhance Lowie's market positioning.
The position requires the development of strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, SEM, and other techniques to drive online traffic and generate interest and exposure. The role incorporates developing engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Develop and lead the digital marketing strategy for each division
- Managing and maintaining all websites
- Develop and create all marketing collateral
- Develop, implement and manage SEO, and SEM strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content
- Manage email, text and social media marketing campaigns
- Develop all graphic design output, web design, and video content to create unique and engaging content
- Develop and implement marketing collateral and a Marketing plan to resource and engage Recruitment Brokers for the various regions across New Zealand
- Develop and implement a strategic digital marketing plan for the roll-out of Recruitment Brokers across New Zealand
- A tertiary qualification in either marketing, commerce, communication, journalism, graphic design or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Successful record of increasing quality traffic and optimising return on investment
- Hands-on experience in search (SEM & SEO)
- Hands-on experience developing and managing WordPress
- Hands-on experience with video/photography, editing, animation, illustration, graphic design using Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign or equivalent applications.
- The ability to successfully project manage campaigns/projects in an agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- B2B experience - know how to support the sales team
If this sound like you, hit the apply now and get your details to us, we are looking forward to seeing what you can do. Applications close 24/7/2020