- NZ - Wellington
- AUD 0 - 0
- October 5, 2020
My client is an iconic Seaview industrial organisation and has been operating their independent scrap metal recycling business for over 55 years.
They are looking for an experienced Hook Truck Driver to join the operation. You will be collecting scrap metal from various suppliers in the Wellington region as well as work in the yard loading and unloading trucks, buying scrap, driving forklifts - it's unlikely you will find two days that are the same!
- Possess a current and clean class 4 or 5 license with hook experience
- Proactive with a great work ethic and customer service skills
- Great communications skills and physically fit
- Clear criminal history and able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Having D & F endorsements, hiab and gantry truck experience would be a definite advantage
This is a great role with an excellent employer and a definite career path for someone who wants to learn new skills, pitch in, and progress. If this sounds like you please email Dave at email@example.com or click on the apply button.