- NZ - Wellington
- AUD -
- February 11, 2019
Do you consider yourself someone who thinks outside the box? This is a career role where you need to both follow direction, but can also add your own flavour and input to the position.
My client is an iconic institution in the Seaview industrial scene, and they are seeking a knowledgeable and inquisitive Maintenance Engineer - Plant and Machinery.
What you will be doing:
- Maintenance of all machinery including trucks, excavators, and forklifts
- Repairs on the above
- All parts ordered and stored
- Repairs and maintenance on other fixed assets
- Daily maintenance checks
- Staff training
Key skills needed:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a mechanical maintenance and repair role
- Hydraulic and forklift maintenance experience
- Honest, reliable, and ability to work on your own
- Flexible and versitile team player with a clean criminal record
- Excellent communication skills
- Correct licenses and certifications for relevant equipment
This is an organisation that will develop your career if you show the skills and aptitude needed. If this sounds like you then either click on the apply button, email Dave at email@example.com or give me a call on 021-737914.