- NZ - Auckland
- NZD 20 - 21
- January 13, 2021
Learn a new trade in a company that really values its employees. A great opportunity for someone who enjoys working outside as part of a team. We have day and night shifts available.
We are looking for a number of staff to work as Road Marking Assistants / General Labourers, based in Albany. The position involves assisting the Line Marking Operator, helping with some traffic management set up and road preparation, some driving (licence permitting).
Immediate start available.
This is a physically demanding role which will keep you moving throughout the shift and some eavy lifting, so your fitness is important. You will be working outside and in a small team environment.
If you have a can-do attitude and willingness to get the job done, you could be well suited to this position.
You will need:
- Good communication skills, a strong command of English, both written and verbal is important
- Class 1 driving licence, for more than 6 months, but candidates with a Restricted licence will be considered
- Your own reliable transport to get to work in Albany
- Pass and drug and alcohol test
You will receive:
- Working in a great team environment
- Weekly pay into your account.
- Holiday pay, Kiwi Saver and STAT days*
- Optional free Bootcamp classes on site (5 per week)
- Temp to perm opportunities for the right candidates
Day shift runs Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm
Night shift runs Sunday to Thursday 7pm to 5am
This is a full-time position and will not work in conjunction with studying or other full or part time work.
If you think this sounds like you and you are keen for a new challenge, please APPLY NOW
We're waiting to hear from you!!